Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions govern the rights, obligations, responsibilities and other necessary matters between the game and users of the game service (hereinafter referred to as "Members") and Vawraek Technology Inc., its subsidiaries and/or affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "Vawraek" or the "Company") regarding the use of the game and accompanying services (which includes all game-related services provided by the Company, such as the game's websites, forums, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Game Services").
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
1) The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are set out below.
"User Agreement" means the agreement between the Company and the Members regarding the use of the gaming service provided by the Company.
"Vawraek Gaming Service User" (hereinafter referred to as "Members") means a person who can use the Company's gaming service with the account provided after signing and publishing the User Agreement in accordance with the procedure established by the Company.
"Vawraek Gaming Services" (hereinafter referred to as "Gaming Services") means the games and all related services provided by the Company to Members.
"Game World" means a variable virtual world in which multiple Members play games for incidental purposes such as leisure, socializing and exchanging information in accordance with a specific rule or game feature.
"Vawraek Gaming Account (ID)" or "Vawraek ID (ID)" (hereinafter referred to as "Account") means a combination of characters, numbers or special characters approved by the Company and selected by the Member to identify Users and utilize the gaming service.
"Vawraek Game Account Information" (hereinafter referred to as "Account Information") means the general information provided by the Member to the Company, such as member account, password and name, etc., as well as game usage information, billing status, etc.
"Character" means the game data selected and processed by the Member for the use of the game service, according to the form provided by the company in the game world.
"PASSWORD" or "password" (hereinafter referred to as "Password") means the combination of letters, numbers or special characters that the Member selects and secretly manages to ensure that the Member is the matching user of the account.
"V Coin" means the virtual payment instrument (prepaid electronic payment method) used to use or purchase various paid services and gaming services provided by the Company.
"Fee" means the purchase of "V Coin" by the Member using the payment method specified by the Company.
"Event Coins" means "V Coins" obtained without payment, including paid content acquired for each service gifted by other members and additional "V Coins" earned when payment is made, etc.
"Paid Content" means the purchase of any online content that the Member may use or own in the Game Services and on the game's Official Website, and that has certain effects or benefits for a fee.
"Posting" means all information consisting of characters, documents, images, sounds, or any combination thereof, posted on the Game Services in connection with a Member's use of the Game Services.
"Affiliate Service" means a service connected with the "Gaming Service" of the Company, i.e. a service provided by the "Provider" that is individually carried out by a third party, such as the "Gaming Service" connected with the "Company", etc.
"Place of business" means the place specified as the "place of business" in the business registration document of the business operator operating the Internet computer gaming facility business and is the place where the business operator or user is always present and conducts the actual business.
2) Except as provided in paragraph 1 above, the definition of terms used in these terms and conditions shall be conditioned on the basis of applicable laws and regulations, the terms and conditions of each service or operating policy. Otherwise, general practices shall prevail.
Article 3 (Company Information, etc.)
1) The Company posts the following items on the first screen of the gaming service or in these Terms of Service of the Gaming Services Home Page for the convenience of members. However, the Confidentiality Agreement and User Agreement can be viewed by the member through the link screen.
[Information about the Company]
Title: Vawraek Technology Inc.
User Agreement (these terms and conditions)
Article 4 (Recognition and Modification of Conditions)
1) The Company publishes the content of this agreement on the first screen of the game service or connection screen where the user can easily understand the content of this agreement
2) The Company shall take measures to allow the member to question and answer the content of the agreement with the Company.
3) The Company shall make the content of this agreement easy to understand for a person who wants to use the gaming service and inform the member of important issues such as cancellation of membership, refund of overpayment, termination or cancellation of the contract, termination or cancellation of the company, termination of the company, compensation of the company to members, among the contents specified in these terms and conditions before obtaining the member's consent, by bold or similar effect or by a separate link screen or a pop-up window, etc., so that the member can easily understand and accept these terms and conditions.
4) The Company may change these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate the relevant laws and regulations.
5) If the Company intends to change these terms and conditions, the Company shall notify the member of the implementation date, the details of the change and the reason for the change at least 15 days prior to the effective date of the application, not later than the initial screen or via the link screen of an initial screen. For existing members, the terms and conditions to be changed, the application date and the reason for the change are notified by email.
6) If the Company changes the terms and conditions, after notifying the member of the revised terms and conditions, it will check whether the member agrees to apply the revised terms and conditions. If the member does not give consent or refusal within 15 days of the Company's notice, the member will be deemed to have accepted the revision, and the Company may deem the member to have accepted the revised terms and conditions if the member has no sign of refusal as of the effective date of the revised terms and conditions of service.
7) If a Member fails to agree to the application of the revised terms and conditions, the Company or the Member may terminate the Gaming Services Use Agreement.
Article 5 (Applicable Rules)
1) The Company may have separate Terms and Conditions and Operating Policies ("Operating Policies", etc.) for the Gaming Services and if the contents differ from these terms and conditions, the Operating Policy, etc. will prevail.
2) Any matter not expressly stated in these terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations.
Article 6 (Operation Policy)
1) In order to impose the necessary conditions to implement these terms and conditions, to protect the rights and interests of members and to maintain order in the gaming world, the Company may establish the gaming service operation policy ("Operation Policy") in accordance with and under these terms and conditions.
2) The Company shall ensure that the member is informed of the details of the Operations Policy by posting it on the main page of the gaming service or by providing a link screen.
3) In case of an operational policy change that brings a significant change to the rights or obligations of a member or has the same effect as changing these terms and conditions, the procedure of Article 4 shall apply. However, if the revision of the Operational Policy relates to any of the following sub-paragraphs, it shall be notified in advance in accordance with paragraph 2.
Changes to matters selected for use in accordance with these terms and conditions and within the specific scope defined in these terms and conditions
Amendments to matters not related to the rights and obligations of members
The content of the operating policy is not materially different from that set out in these terms and conditions and changes in the operating policy are within the member's predictable range
Article 7 (Application for Use)
1) Anyone wishing to use the game service provided by the Company must accept the terms of the contract and agree to the use of the game by filling in the application form provided on the first screen of the game or on the main page of the game service.
2) The user must provide all the information requested by the company during the application.
3) The user must state his/her real name and real information during the application for use specified in paragraph 1 above. In the event that the name or credentials belong to another person or are stolen/fake, the member cannot exercise the rights of the members under these terms and the company may unilaterally terminate the Agreement without any refund.
4) This service is intended to target those aged 15 and over, therefore only those aged 15 and over may apply for use. Persons under the age limit set by the countries in which the Company provides services will be subject to Article 9 if they apply for use.
5) Gaming services provided by the Provider and the affiliated service are available only after accepting the Provider's User Agreement and Operation Policy on agreeing to provide personal information to a third party.
Article 8 (Approval and Restriction of Use Application)
1) The company shall approve the application for use as long as the company has reasonable grounds for the user to apply for use by clearly stating the real name and the actual information when it comes to the information requested by the company.
2) For an application for use that complies with any of the following subparagraphs, the company may refuse to accept the application and may cancel it even after its acceptance.
In the event that the circumstances set out in Article 7 are established
When payment for service charges is made through unauthorized use or theft of a third party's credit card, wired/wireless phone, bank account, etc,
If a member in an area where the Company already provides Quinfall gaming services with a particular provider provides access to or applies for such service through another service provider, the Company is required to impose a restriction on that member.
If a member in a region in which the company will subsequently provide Quinfall gaming services with a specific provider gives access to or applies for such service through another service provider, the company is required to impose a restriction on that member.
Application with actions prohibited by the "Personal Data Protection Law" and other relevant laws,
3) The Company may withhold approval until the justification expires if any of the following subparagraphs apply
there is no space in the Company's service vehicles or there are technical difficulties
In the event of a malfunction in the service or failure of the payment method
Furthermore, when it is difficult to approve the application for use for reasons similar to the above.
Article 9 (Consent of the Legal Representative on the Right of Use by Minors)
1) It is assumed by the Company that you have obtained the consent of your legal representative in accordance with the laws of your country of residence at the time of completion of the membership process. If a minor user wishes to use the paid game service after joining the membership, the consent of the legal representative shall be deemed to have been obtained. The Company will not refund the fee under any terms and conditions, even if the user uses the paid service without the consent of the legal representative.
2) The company will not be held liable if it is found that a minor user has registered without the authorization of a legal representative.
Article 10 (Member Account (ID) and Password)
1) The Company provides Members with an account generated by a combination of letters, numbers or special characters chosen by the Member for the protection of their information and compliance with the service user manual.
2) The Company performs various member management tasks, such as checking whether the member can use the service using their account information.
3) Members must manage their account information carefully, like a good administrator. Members are liable for damages incurred when a member neglects to manage their account information or allows it to be used by a third party.
4) The password is the user's choice and the member is responsible for password management. The member can change the password at any time for security reasons, but if the password change is requested by the company, the member must prove that he / she has requested it or send the identity document requested by the company.
5) Members should and are encouraged to change their passwords regularly.
6) For urgent security reasons, the Company may require users to change their passwords to ensure the security of user information such as account information. In this case, the user must change the password of the account to which the member has the first access after the date requested by the company.
7) Members must inform the Company about any changes made online during the membership application or any changes made to the membership by sending an e-mail or by other means. The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from failure to inform the Company.
8) Members may not request changes to approved accounts for the duration of their use of the gaming service. However, if the Company requests the member to change their account for the following reasons, the member must respond accordingly.
If the Company needs to provide more services to users efficiently
If it needs to be integrated with other services in accordance with the Company's service operations or policies,
Otherwise, if there is a significant need to change the account in accordance with applicable laws or corporate policies,
9) Members can view and change their personal information at any time on the personal information management screen. However, it is not possible to change the real name, e-mail (ID), etc. required for service management.
10) If a Member is required to provide information to the Company pursuant to these terms and conditions, the Member must provide truthful information and is not protected against any damages resulting from the provision of false information.
Article 11 (Protection and Management of Personal Data)
1) The Company endeavors to protect the personal information of users in accordance with the "Law on the Protection of Personal Data" and related laws, including account information. The protection and use of the user's personal information will be governed by the relevant laws and regulations and the Confidentiality Agreement separately notified by the company.
2) In order to provide the promised service to the member, the company may sub-contract the use of the user's personal information to the company with which it sub-contracts the use of the user's personal information to provide services on its behalf. If the outsourcing company needs to obtain the user's personal information in the provision of services, the member must be notified and the company must manage and supervise the subcontracted outsourcing companies to ensure that they do not violate the Personal Data Protection Act and related laws.
3) After the "Company" provides personal information to the "Provider" in accordance with the Member's consent to linked sites other than the Company's official site (such as the "Provider" site, services provided by third parties, etc.), the "Provider" is obliged to protect personal information. In addition, the Confidentiality Agreement of the "Company" does not apply to the site operated and managed by the "Provider".
4) The Company is not responsible for any information, including user account information, that is revealed due to the user's fault.
Article 12 (Provision of Game Information)
1) The Company shall display the following items on the start screen of the game site or the home page of the game service for easy information of the users.
Other matters deemed necessary by the Company
Article 13 (Obligations of the Company)
1) The Company is obliged to comply with laws and regulations and fulfill the rights and obligations set forth in these terms and conditions.
The Company will not disclose or provide a Member's personal information to any third party, except as provided for in these terms and conditions and the personal information processing policy.
3) Unless there are unavoidable reasons such as natural disasters, emergencies and technological defects and obstacles that are difficult to solve, in the event that equipment is damaged or data is lost during the improvement for continuous improvement and stable service, the company will do its best to solve the problem or restore the data without delay.
4) The Company handles customer support services (members' comments, complaints and errors, etc.) for users using the gaming services and the details are subject to the operating policy.
5) The Company endeavors to facilitate users in terms of the procedure and content of user agreements, such as the conclusion of agreements, changes to agreements and termination of agreements.
Article 14 (Obligations of Users/Members)
1) Users shall not participate in any activity that seeks or intends to do any of the following
Making false statements when submitting an application or making changes
Stealing someone's information
Behave towards third parties and other Users as if they were employees, operators or other related persons of the Company
Change the information sent by the company
Sending or mailing information (computer programs, etc.) prohibited by the Company
Making, distributing, using and advertising computer programs, devices or tools that are not provided or approved by the Company
Infringement of the Company's intellectual property rights, such as copyrights and other third parties
To undermine the reputation of the Company or other third parties and disrupt their business
Disclosing or sending information that is contrary to public order, obscene or violent speech, text, video, audio, etc.
Unlawfully acquiring game data (accounts, characters, game items, etc.) and disposing of it in exchange for its monetary value (transfer, sale, etc.) or pledging or leasing the object of the right as collateral, or obtaining benefits through such actions
Encouraging or causing a violation of Article 10
Using game services for profit, sales, advertisement, political activities, etc. without the Company's permission
Other acts prohibited by relevant laws and regulations or unacceptable in good faith and in terms of general social norms
Using the service and obtaining benefits by exploiting software bugs or vulnerabilities
Obtaining other users' items through cheating or gambling
Obtaining unfair advantages by abusing all processes related to user registration, game usage, payment refund, etc. provided by the Company and its Contracted Company
Intentionally or grossly negligently disrupting the functioning of company services
Copying, distributing or commercially using information obtained through the company's services for purposes other than the use of the services without the company's permission
2) Members are responsible for checking and observing these terms and conditions, the Operating Policy and the warnings on the Gaming Services homepage and other Company's warnings.
3) The Company, its Operating Policies, etc. may specify certain types of behavior in accordance with subparagraphs 1, 2 or any of the following items, and the User must comply with them.
Limitations on the User's nickname, account name, character name, family name and clan name
Restrictions on content and speaking methods, etc.
Restrictions on the use of the message board
Restrictions on gaming
Matters that the Company deems necessary for the operation of the game, provided that the Company does not violate the rights of other users to use the game service
4) Users are responsible for managing their account information, Users' accounts may not be used by third parties, nor may Users make their accounts available to third parties.
5) Members should not buy V Coins and Packages by stealing or stealing other people's credit cards, wired/wireless phones, bank accounts, etc. without permission. They should not buy products etc. by stealing or stealing someone else's V Coin in an unauthorized way.
6) The Member should regularly check all policies and regulations, such as the User Agreement, the Announcements on the Gaming Service Home Page or the Individual Gaming Site, and the matters set forth in the Company's Operating Policies.
Article 15 (Gaming Service and Discontinuation, etc.)
1) The Company provides the following services to Users.
Customer Protection Services
Other related auxiliary services
Other services provided by the Company to members through additional development or partnership agreements with other companies.
2) The gaming service hours are normally open 24 hours a day, seven days a week (00:00-24:00) throughout the year.
3) Notwithstanding point 2 above, the gaming service may be unavailable for a certain period of time if it is associated with any of the following, and the company is under no obligation to provide the gaming service during this period.
Maintenance, replacement of communication equipment such as computers and periodic maintenance and when it is necessary for the operation of the game service
To respond to unexpected service variations, such as electronic attacks such as hacking, communication accidents, disruption of service facilities or abnormal gaming behavior of members
When the provision of the service is prohibited at certain times or with certain restrictions under certain laws and regulations, government and company policies.
If normal game service cannot be provided due to force majeure, such as natural disasters, emergencies, power outages, etc.
In case of necessity to intervene in the management of the company due to division of the company, merger, transfer of business, relocation of the workplace, deterioration of the annual gaming service profit, etc.
4) The Company may suspend the Gaming Service for a certain period of time once a week or once every two weeks in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 1. In this case, users will be notified at least 24 hours in advance on the splash screen or on the main page of the Game Services.
5) The Company may temporarily suspend the service without prior notice for the reasons specified in paragraph 2 of clause 3. In such cases, the Company may publish such notice on the opening screen of the game or on the main page of the Game Services.
6) The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User in connection with the use of the free services provided by the Company, in the absence of intent or material negligence on the part of the Company.
7) With regard to the use of paid services provided under a contract between the Company and the User, if, due to the Company's fault, the service is continuously suspended or faulty for more than 4 hours (in total) without prior notice, only for accounts with an ongoing contract, the service hours are extended free of charge for 3 times the suspended or faulty time, and the User cannot claim separate compensation from the Company.
However, if the period of suspension or malfunctioning of the service exceeds 10 hours due to reasons such as server maintenance performed by an agreement between the company and the member, the service time will be extended free of charge for the exceeding periods, and the user will not be able to claim separate compensation from the company.
8) In the case of Article 3, paragraphs 3 and 5, the company may suspend all gaming services according to its technical and operational needs and may notify 30 days in advance on its website and thereafter suspend the provision of gaming services. If it is unavoidable that this notice cannot be sent in advance, it may be sent at a later date.
9) If the Company terminates the Game Service in accordance with Article 8, the User shall not be entitled to claim compensation for free services and paid services with no remaining time, paid services in progress, paid items with a limited period of use. The expiration date of paid services without a limit on the period of use shall be considered the date of termination of the provision of the service.
11) The Company may require the user to install the computer program provided by the Company for the purpose of providing the service. Before the member installs the program, the Company must properly inform the user of important information depending on the nature of the program, such as the capacity, function, uninstallation method and its effect on other programs, and allow the installation of the program.
Article 16 (Modification of the Game Service and Change of Contents)
1) Users may use the game services provided by the Company in accordance with these terms and conditions, the Operation Policy and the game rules set by the Company.
2) The game world provided by the Company to its members through the game services is a virtual world created by the Company and the Company has extensive rights to create, modify, maintain and repair the game content. The content of the game service and affiliate service provided by the Company may be modified (patched) from time to time according to operational and technical needs. In this case, the company informs the user via its homepage.
3) For more information about the affiliated service provided by the company, such as the obligations of affiliated services offered by third party companies and the rights and obligations of the user, separate terms and operating policies will be set forth in the Terms and operating policies offered by the third party companies for each affiliated service (hereinafter referred to as the "Affiliated Companies Terms of Service"). When using the Connected Service, you may be asked to accept the separate Connected Terms and Conditions provided by the third party.
4) The Company may reorganize and separate the various games and related sites provided on the home page and in the game service as part of the game service. In this case, the company will actively notify users and users will receive services from the reorganized or separated sites.
5) Where deemed necessary for the operation, the Company may add, delete or modify the scheduling of the gaming service or information related to the game.
Article 17 (Management of Publications)
1) The rights and responsibilities of the user's task belong exclusively to the user and the user bears full civil and criminal liability for any infringement by the user of the intellectual property rights of third parties, such as copyrights.
2) The Company evaluates the User's posts and protects them with the best care so that they are not altered, damaged or deleted. However, the Company may, without prior notice, delete, move or reject posts that fall under any of the following subparagraphs and may take certain measures against users who post posts according to these terms and conditions and the Operation Policy.
The message contains content that is blatantly offensive or insulting to other users or third parties
The publication is about pornographic material or is linked to an explicitly sexual site
Content that violates any rights, including other intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, etc. of the Company, other users or third parties.
If the content does not comply with the posting guidelines stipulated by the company or the nature of the bulletin board
If the content is related to the sale of user accounts, game cyber items, game virtual assets, etc., it is prohibited by Company policy.
If the posting is related to hacking or incitement to hacking
Objectively recognized as linked to the crime
If the advertisement is for profit-oriented advertising
Interferes with the normal operation of the company or service
The advertisement distributes or links to content that violates public order and morality
Considering that it violates other relevant laws and regulations
3) Anyone whose legal interests are infringed by the advertisement may request the suspension or deletion of the advertisement in accordance with relevant laws and the relevant laws and procedures established by the Customer Center, and the Company shall take necessary measures in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Article 18 (Collection of Information, etc.)
1) The Company may record and store all communications (hereinafter referred to as "chats"), including conversations and in-game letters between members on the Game Service. The Company may use this information when it is necessary to resolve disputes between members, to process complaints, or to maintain game order (Account theft, cash transactions, violent language, game fraud, fraudulent exploitation, other violations of existing laws and regulations, and when it is necessary to audit the Member's chat information in connection with the investigation, processing, verification, and inspection of the Member's chat information in connection with the Violation of the Terms provided for in Article 14, Paragraph 4 of Article 22 shall apply). This information is the sole property of the Company and may not be read by a third party not authorized by law.
2) The Company may collect and use information on the latest settings and characteristics of user PCs, etc. to improve the quality of the game service, such as stabilizing the operation and schedule of the game service, if consent is given by the member.
Article 19 (Copyright Ownership, etc.)
1) The copyright and other intellectual property rights of the content in the game service created by the Company shall belong exclusively to the Company. The Company only grants users the right to use games, characters, game items, game currency, cyber points, etc. in accordance with the terms and conditions set by the Company in relation to the game service. Users may not dispose of them through activities such as transferring, selling or pledging collateral.
2) Users may not use the information obtained by using the game service provided by the company or the information registered as intellectual property of the company or the provider company for commercial purposes or make it available to third parties by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other methods without the prior consent of the owner companies,
3) The User shall allow the Company to use in-game or game-related communications, including text, images, sounds and all materials and information (hereinafter referred to as "User Content"), uploaded or transmitted by the User or any other user through a game client or game service;
Using the User content, the editing format and other transformations (publication, reproduction, performance, transmission, distribution, broadcast, creation of secondary works, etc.). To modify it in any form, without restrictions on the duration and scope of time)
The Company does not sell, rent or transfer user content for the purpose of trading without the user's consent.
4) The user's content and aspects that are not integrated with the game service but cannot be displayed in the game (for example, a general bulletin board or similar) may be exposed to search results, services and related promotions. Some of this display may be modified, cloned and edited as necessary. In such cases, the Company must comply with the content of the Copyright Law and the User may, at any time, request that it be deleted, removed from the search result, hidden or similar publications in the Customer Center or through the in-service management unit.
5) If the Company does not wish to use the member's records in any way other than items 3 and 4, the Company must obtain prior authorization by telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.
6) If the Company considers that the advertisement and the content of the advertisement within the gaming services sent or saved by a user fall into the category of prohibited activities specified in Article 14, the Company may remove them or refuse to move or save them without prior notice.
7) Members whose legal interests are violated due to information on bulletin boards operated by the Company may request the Company to delete the information or publish a retraction. In this case, the Company will immediately take the necessary action and notify the applicant.
8) Articles 3 and 4 remain in force while the Company operates the Gaming Services and will continue to apply even after the User is deactivated.
Article 20 (Advertising and Dealings with Advertisers)
1) The Company may provide users with various information that it deems necessary during the use of the game service via notification, e-mail or telephone. However, the user may refuse to receive phone calls or e-mails at any time.
2) The Company may place advertisements on the game service home page, e-mail, telephone, etc. regarding the operation of the game service. However, in case of sending by phone or e-mail, the user's prior consent is obtained and the user may opt out of receiving by phone or e-mail at any time.
3) The services provided by the Company include various forms of advertising, such as banners and links, which may be linked to pages provided by third parties.
4) If the page is linked to a page provided by a third party pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the page is not the company's domain, therefore the company cannot guarantee its reliability, stability, etc. It cannot be held liable for any damage this may cause to the user party.
Article 21 (Service for Testing Purposes)
1) Before officially commercializing a new service, the Company may beta test it for a certain period of time for users. In any case, the trial subject, period and related contents will be announced separately with the game service notice.
2) The beta service may include modification, addition or deletion of game data in order to provide a stable service. Game currency, characters and all data related to the service for testing purposes acquired by the user during the testing period may not be recoverable. Furthermore, if unexpected problems occur during the Beta service, the Company may suspend the Beta service without prior notice. However, in the event of damage to users caused by the Company's willful or serious negligence, the Company will provide compensation limited to direct damages.
Article 22 (Restriction and Suspension of Gaming Services)
1) The Company may restrict the gaming service of users according to the following categories: The specific obligation of the member not to be subject to the restriction is determined by the Operating Policy in accordance with Article 24.
Limitation of some rights of the characters: Limitation of certain rights, such as chatting with the character for a certain period of time
Restrictions on character usage: Restricting and unavailability of user characters for a certain period of time or indefinitely
Restrictions on account usage: Restricting the use of a user account for a certain period of time or permanently.
Restrictions on Membership Usage: Restricts users' use of game services for a certain period of time or permanently.
2) If the company's restriction of use is justified, the company will not individually compensate for the loss of paid content and the user's victimization due to the restriction of its use.
3) As required by the "Personal Data Protection Law" and the Executive Decree of the same law, or in order to improve the service and protect user information, the company may take the necessary actions; accounts that do not use the game for the period determined by the operating policy or longer will be categorized, their use will be restricted or account information will be deleted. In the event that any action is taken pursuant to this article, the Company will notify the User 30 days in advance of the action (subject to modification in consultation with local services).
4) In the event that the user violates the member's obligations set out in Article 14 of these Terms and Conditions, the Company may suspend the game service or terminate the use agreement by setting a specific period of time with prior notice. However, if the user violates the obligations of the users specified in Article 14, Article 1, Article 3 and Article 5 of these Terms and Conditions, or if the member causes damage to the Company with intent or material negligence, the Company has the right to suspend the use of the Game service or terminate the contract of use by setting a specific period of time without prior notice.
5) In the event of suspension or termination of the contract in accordance with Article 4, the Company shall notify the user of the reason for the cancellation in writing, by e-mail or in a similar manner, or make it available to the user on the main page of the game service. Also, in this case, the member can file an appeal by following the procedure of the homepage customer center.
6) If the company has notified the user of the reason for termination and the date of termination, but the user fails to read this information, the company will not compensate the damage that may occur.
Article 23 (Limitation on Use as a Temporary Measure)
1) The Company may suspend the account pending the completion of an investigation of any of the following matters:
If the Company has received a legitimate report that the user account has been hacked or stolen.
If there is reasonable suspicion that the user is guilty of using an illegal program or is guilty of crimes such as profiteering,
If the member's consent is required for the necessary investigation and action for problems that cannot be solved by the member himself
4.Considering that provisional measures should be taken into account for reasons similar to those listed above
2) In case number 1, the company will pay a certain amount in proportion to the duration of the game service after the investigation is completed and will extend the period of use of the game service by the user for the period of suspension. However, this does not apply in the event that the member is proven guilty in accordance with the first point and the company has no responsibility to take as a result of the user's acceptance of the investigation in cases that cannot be resolved by the user himself/herself.
Article 24 (Grounds and Procedure for Restriction of Use)
1) The Company will determine the specific grounds and procedures for restriction in its operating policy, taking into account all the circumstances, such as the content, degree, frequency and consequences of the infringing behavior, etc.
2) If the Company restricts the use as provided in Article 22, the following items will be notified by e-mail or on the first screen of the game or on the main page of the game service.
Limitation of Reason for Use
Type and duration of the use restriction
How to appeal against the restriction
Article 25 (Appeal Procedure against Restriction of Use)
1) If a user disagrees with the Company's restrictions on use, he/she must send the Company an Appeal Complaint File stating the reason for the Company's objection to the restriction of use within 15 days from the date of written submission, e-mail or similar method of notification.
2) The company that filed a complaint according to the first paragraph must respond to the member's appeal within 15 days from the date of receipt of the written submission, e-mail or similar method of notification. However, if the company has difficulty in responding within 15 days, the company shall inform the member of its reasoning and processing schedule.
3) The company must take the relevant action according to the above response.
Article 26 (Loading and Using V Coins)
2) V Coin can be replenished from the units provided by the company's internal policies, which may vary depending on the chosen payment method and game. In addition, the company may limit the monthly charging limit in accordance with the policy. The payment limit may be applied separately for each payment method according to the payment company's policies or government regulations.
3) V Coin is used to pay for the game and paid content; the member can check his/her payment history and usage history on the website.
4) If the content in the game service has been damaged or deleted due to a serious company error, V Coin replenishment or content restoration may be performed at the company's discretion.
5) No interest is accrued on the V Coin balance.
Article 27 (V Coin Withdrawal and Redemption)
1) Unless expressly stated in any service agreement or by law, purchases of V Coin content are final and non-refundable. Members may cancel the service at any time, but V Coins will not be refunded.
2) Items and V Coins that were not purchased through normal means but were gifted by the company, received as a gift from a different account, or earned through an event, as shown in the account history, are non-refundable.
3) If there is an error in the payment due to an error caused by the company, it can be refunded using the same payment method.
4) If a member has been banned from the game for an act or behavior that violates the user terms or the law, the V Coins in his/her account cannot be refunded.
Article 28 (Termination of Membership and Deactivation)
1) If the Member wishes to close his/her account voluntarily, hereinafter referred to as "Membership Cancellation". In the event that the Member requests Membership Cancellation, the Company shall initiate the Membership Cancellation process in accordance with the rules, after conducting the necessary review and ownership determination procedures and if it is proven that the account owner is the Member.
2) If the contract between the Company and the Member is canceled, the game service provided by the Company is canceled at the same time. Any negative situation arising from this situation (such as closing the game account, stopping the use of all items purchased or won in the game, etc.) concerns the member. The Company cannot be held responsible for this situation.
3) After the Membership Cancellation process, the user's personal information is deleted from the system as soon as possible. Personal information to be used as required by law and in cases specified in the User Agreement is excluded.
4) Once the Membership Cancellation is completed, you will not be able to get a membership again for a certain period of time.
Article 29 (Package Purchase)
1) Packages can be purchased through the payment methods specified by the Company. Members must comply with the required purchase process and are deemed to have accepted the User Agreement provided by the Company upon purchase of the package.
2) The package includes products that are available before accessing the game service and products that are available after accessing the game service. Purchases of bundles and bundle contents are final and non-refundable, unless expressly stated in any service contract or by law.
Article 30 (Compensation)
1) The Company is liable for damages incurred by users if the Company has caused damage to its users due to intent or gross negligence. However, if a user causes damage to the Company by violating these terms and conditions, the Company is obliged to indemnify them.
2) The Company shall compensate for any disruption of the paid services provided by the Company in accordance with each of the following cases, and Users may not claim individual compensation from the Company in this case.
In the event that the service is continuously suspended or incorrectly continued for more than 4 hours per day (cumulative time) without prior notice of the reason, the service hours will be extended free of charge by 3 times the lost time. Limited within the same current year.
3) Suspension or failure of the Service shall be counted after the User has notified the Company, but shall be subtracted from the total time accumulation if the Service has been suspended or failed due to force majeure (natural disasters, emergencies, insurmountable technical difficulties) or banning of users, when there is intent or negligence of the User.
4) If content purchased by the User from the Company is lost due to the Company, the Company shall restore it to the condition it was in before the loss. However, if compensation is not commercially reasonable, the Company may provide other content that can be used in the Game and the User may not claim separate compensation from the Company.
Article 31 (Limitation of Company Liability)
1) The Company is not liable if it is unable to provide services due to force majeure, such as wartime, quasi-war, natural disasters, national emergencies, technical defects that cannot be controlled to be resolved, and government policy restrictions.
2) The Company is exempt from liability if the telecommunication service provider temporarily suspends or fails to provide telecommunication services and the users suffer damages as a result, unless there is intentional or substantial negligence on the part of the Company.
3) The Company is exempted from liability in the event that the service is suspended or disabled due to unavoidable causes, which are notified in advance, such as maintenance, replacement, periodic inspection, construction, etc. of the game service facilities, unless there is no intentional or material negligence on the part of the Company.
4) The Company cannot be held liable for any corruption, suspension or termination of the game due to user-induced causes.
5) The Company cannot be held liable for any problem caused by the Company's computer environment or any problem caused by the network environment that does not involve the Company's intentional or material negligence.
6) The Company is not liable for any loss or damage caused by the User's misrepresentation and negligent management of personal information such as credentials.
7) The Company shall not be liable for any loss of characters, experience or items while using the game service, or for any unsatisfactory results of the user's use of the game service, and for any loss or damage caused by personal choice or use, unless there is intent or material negligence.
8) In the absence of intent or material negligence, the Company is exempt from liability for the loss of the user's game virtual assets (game currency), levels, etc. in-game data.
9) The Company shall not be held responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, facts published or transmitted by a user or a third party on websites or game services, unless there is an intentional or significant negligence of the Company.
10) The Company is under no obligation to intervene in the event of a dispute arising through the game services or in the event of a dispute arising from a violation of the relevant laws, infringement of the rights of third parties (e.g. copyright, etc.) and the Company is not liable for any damages arising therefrom.
11) The Company shall not be held liable for damages arising from affiliate services provided by third parties, unless there is an intentional or material negligence of the Company.
12) The Company may restrict the duration of the game service depending on the nature of each game service or the status of the user according to applicable laws, government policies, etc. The Company is exempt from any liability for any matter related to the use of the game services arising from such restrictions and limitations.
13) In the case of free services among the gaming services provided by the Company, the Company shall not be liable for damages unless the Company has been willfully or materially negligent.
14) The Company shall not be held liable for any damages arising from computer error or for damages resulting from incomplete or misrepresentation of personal information and e-mail address, unless there is intent or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
15) In the event of termination of the service contract between the user and the company due to the termination of the contract by the user or the company, the company may delete the user's account information and all related data following the termination of the contract for better service environment, etc., except that the company will keep the user's information in accordance with the relevant laws and the Confidentiality Agreement, and the company will not be responsible for any problems arising from the deletion of user account information and related data from the end of the contract.
Article 32 (Handling Complaints and Disputes)
1) The Company will provide you with guidance on how to submit opinions or complaints on the first screen of the game or on the main page of the game service. The Company carries out a separate organizational activity for comments and complaints of such users.
2) If a user's idea or complaint is considered fair, the Company will promptly address it within a reasonable period of time. However, if it takes a long time to consider it, the Company will notify users of the reason for the long consideration and the processing schedule on the main page of the gaming service or on each individual's service page, or by e-mail, telephone or other written means.
3) If a dispute arises between the Company and users and a third-party dispute settlement body organizes the dispute, the Company may fully indicate to users the measures, such as restrictions on use, and monitor the coordination of the coordinating body.
Article 33 (Notification to Members)
1) If the Company notifies a user, it may do so by e-mail as designated by the user, unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions.
2) If the Company gives notice to all users, it may do so by posting it on the main page of the Company's gaming service or on the first screen of each game for more than 7 days or through a pop-up window instead of the method specified in paragraph 1 above.
Article 34 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1) These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Turkey. Any dispute or litigation between the Company and the User shall be governed by the laws of Turkey.
2) In the event of a dispute between the Company and the User, the court in accordance with the applicable law shall be the competent court.
Additional Article (07/09/2023)
This agreement will be effective from 07/09/2023.